|Working Group 2
||Molecular biomarkers & biosampling
||David Mengel (Tübingen, Germany)
Puneet Opal (Chicago, USA)
Filippo Santorelli (Pisa, Italy)
- Facilitate inclusive and feasible cross-center standardized biosampling.
- Generate a centralized biomaterial database to store and readily query information on availability and type of biomaterial.
- Establish procedures for approval of biomaterial use.
- Disseminate results and objectives, and attract further members.
- Definition of minimal/optional biomaterial packages
- SOPs are currently reviewed and will be provided to all investigators via Microsoft Teams.
- Generation of a common shared virtual repository.
- Development of procedures for approving biomaterial projects & sample release